Walk tourists through the Chernyakhovsk. Chernyakhovsk of the Kaliningrad region until 1946, was formerly Insterburg (East Prussia). Is the administrative center of the eponymous district and settlement. The city is removed at 80 km from the regional center of the region, in the direction to the state border with the Lithuanian government.
According to the census of 2016, its population is slightly more than 37 thousand people. The city is located on the confluence of the rivers. and Angrappa.